Monday 7 December 2015

Pitch Feedback and Reflection

I thought that my Prezi was thorough and had a lot of relevant and concise information. I also felt that the Prezi was simple and well laid out. I thought that my speaking wasn't so up to par, and I felt nervous. I felt like I said a lot of um's and err's due to these nerves and I feel like if I had practised a little more or calmed down I would have been able to eliminate the stutters etc. I thought that making eye contact went well for me. I feel I was able to look at everyone during my presentation and I was able to keep the contact between me and the cue cards and the Prezi to a minimum. Despite the stuttering I think I communicated my ideas well and portrayed the information effectively. At some points I felt nervous about about presenting my ideas. 

If I were to do the presentation again, I think I would have added a little more interactivity with the audience but also rehearse more to eliminate my nerves and the stuttering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment